Watch the bricks fill in below as we reach our goal:
The Portland Ballet, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, relies on community support to advance its mission. Your tax-deductible donation will help us:
• Build a third studio and enlarge another
• Improve dressing rooms
• Expand Ballet, Jazz and Modern programs
• Install new dance floors
• Enlarge the lobby
Since its 2001 founding in the empty 1919 Fulton Dairy garage, The Portland Ballet has built a beautiful, active creative space training 3,600 young dancers and bringing thousands of engaged, arts-focused, health-conscious people to the Hillsdale neighborhood. After 12 years of growing enrollments, TPB has reached its studio capacity and will expand to benefit its current students, attract more young dancers and enhance the neighborhood.
• Give to say thanks for all that TPB gives you
• Donate an additional month’s tuition to honor your dancer, a special teacher, or a friend’s graduation
• Create a donor circle with other families or businesses to sponsor a dressing room, a new floor, barres and mirrors, or a piano
CONTRIBUTORS TO BUILDING THE FUTURE
Thank you for generously supporting The Portland Ballet!