At first, dancers are easy to shop for- new leotard, skirt, cute pointe shoe charm necklace- but then, as they get older & their tastes become more refined (plus they already have a thousand leotards in their closet), what do you get them for the holidays?
Not to worry, TPB put together a holiday gift guide!
1. Shoes made to look like pointe shoes! Found here. (Note: these are, unfortunately, out-of-stock. However you can sign up to be notified for when they are re-listed. We also found another great option on Etsy here.)
2. iPhone case with a ballet theme. Found here. You can also go here to upload your own image for a custom iPhone case. Maybe one of our recent A Midsummer Night’s Dream photos? Check them out here and contact TPB for permission to use!
3. An awesome print for their room. Found here.
4. A ballet bag does not have to be boring! Found here.
5. DIY Christmas! Turn their old pointe shoes into a rainbow of glitter! Tutorial found here.
6. Small enough to wear in class but beautiful enough to wear out after a performance. Found here. (Note: grrr…these are sold out too! Well, not to worry- we found beautiful post earrings here. And they are locally made!)
7. And of course, what is a better gift than a gift certificate to The Portland Ballet!